Commissioning Manager Offshore - Oil and Gas projectInformation
Start: April/May 2018
Duration: 1,5 – 2 years
Min 5-7 years in project experience in offshore oil and gasYour Responsibilities
- To have previously worked in commissioning in the Oil and Gas field;
- Right hand of Project manager and Site manager;
- Responsible for the commissioning procedures and execution of the projects;
- Preparing commissioning procedures fitting with project needs and also according to the legislation;
- Coordination of all commissioning issues involving companies and parties;
- To lead all pre-commissioning and commissioning activites on site;
- To lead and moderate commissioning meetings and solving issues;
- To elaborate the documentation for the commissioning procedures;
- To participate in Hazop meetings and studies;
- To prepare reports and monitoring of commissioning for the monthly reports;
- Fulfilment of Contractual deadlines.Your Profile
- Disciplined engineer, with experience in Oil and Gas;
- Commissioning experience in offshore projects;
- Bosiet and the relevant offshore certifications and training needed;
- Good knowledge of the commissioning standards and of the relevant legislation;
- Fluent English & Romanian language skills are mandatory;
- Experience in brownfield projects.
- Stable project position within the group (1,5 - 2 years)
- International project environment
- Interesting operations
- Challenging tasks in Oil & Gas industry
- Salary: 3.500,- Euro net per month + Daily Allowances, Accomodation etc.
- Location: Romania
- Email Contact: We look forward to receiving your application and CV including photo by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and thank you in advance for your trust.
- Agreement for the data processing: With your application, you give your approval that we are allowed to save, collect and process your personal data for the assessment, the evaluation of your skills and the conveyance of information con-cerning job chances and projects. You are interested in getting informed about potential jobs and pro-ject opportunities and that after your agreement Schultes & Partner is allowed to send personal data from your application to interested clients. We ask you to put a blocking note on every confidential information regarding your last employer. You can revoke your approval at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In this case, your personal data will be deleted immediately.
- Print this Job:
Your application of course is free of charge
Traveling expenses to our office in order to get to know you are not covered in any way.