HSEQ Engineer Offshore - Oil and GasInformation
The role of the Offshore HSEQ Engineer is to provide Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality support to all aspects of the offshore project construction activities.
Start: April/May 2018
Duration: 1,5 – 2 years
Min 5-7 years in project experience in offshore oil and gasYour Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Project Manager and closely coordonate with him;
- HSEQ Manuals, HSEQ Handbook preparation for the project details fitting with the scope;
- Managing tool box meetings and safety trainings
- Checking the HSEQ regulatives and the manner of all parties and companies on site;
- Monitoring the HSEQ measurements on site with all delivery companies and construction parties;
- Preparing HSEQ reports monthly / weekly;
- Checking the standards and rules for HSEQ on site;
- Checkinig HSEQ interphases and coordination between disciplines;
- Participation in Hazop and hazard studies and discussions;
- Support within the implementation of risk management activities in line with the project;
- Identify non-compliance with HSEQ processes / work activities and ensure prompt remedy measures;Your Profile
- HSEQ certificate of trainings and education;
- Valid BOSIET Certificate (Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training);
- Proficient in Romanian language; Advanced English - mandatory condition;
- Minimum 5 years of experience offshore;
- Good level of understanding of HSE management systems and their implementation;
- Capacity to integrate with multi-national and national staff (Company and Contractor(s);
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Strong commitment to safety;
- Computer literate (Microsoft pack)
Stable project position within the group (1,5 - 2 years)
International project environment
Challenging tasks in Oil & Gas industry
Salary: 3.000,- Euro net per month + Daily Allowances, Accomodation etc.
- Location: Romania
- Start: Q2 2018
- Email Contact: We look forward to receiving your application and CV including photo by e-mail to email@example.com and thank you in advance for your trust.
- Agreement for the data processing: With your application, you give your approval that we are allowed to save, collect and process your personal data for the assessment, the evaluation of your skills and the conveyance of information con-cerning job chances and projects. You are interested in getting informed about potential jobs and pro-ject opportunities and that after your agreement Schultes & Partner is allowed to send personal data from your application to interested clients. We ask you to put a blocking note on every confidential information regarding your last employer. You can revoke your approval at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, your personal data will be deleted immediately.
- Print this Job:
Your application of course is free of charge
Traveling expenses to our office in order to get to know you are not covered in any way.