Piping Design Engineer (f/m/d)Information
TECHNICAL PROJECT STAFFING, PROJECT MANAGEMENT & RECRUITING SINCE 2007
The team of Schultes & Partner is a reliable partner with specialists in providing the best technical experts for demanding technical needs of international projects in industry, manufacturing and production.
The company with headquarter in Vienna (Austria) and subsidiary company in Bucharest (Romania) and branch in Almaty (Kazachstan) is a traditional company for temporary engineering and project management services with proven knowledge.
Join our team and apply now!
- Producing piping drawings and MTOs
- Performimg isometric piping documents
- Interact with client for discipline drafting related issues
- Prepare layouts and engineering drawings for assigned projects
- Ensure that all draft drawings adhere to dlient, Industry and company standards
- Assisting the team on site in Sweden
- Qualified candidates will have 5-10 years experience as a piping designer
- Engineering and site experience in oil and gas and petrochemical projects
- Knowledge of piping line classes
- International experience
- Ready for travelling
- Temporary project position within the group
- Possibilities of development (further projects)
- International environment, process plants
- Interesting operations
- Challenging tasks in the area of oil & gas and petrochemical industry
- Salary: € 3.500 Euro gross per month, overpayment depending on qualifications and experience
- Overpayment depending on qualifications and experience
- You´d like to find out more? Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Location: Sweden
- Start: immediately
- Email Contact: We look forward to receiving your application and CV including photo by e-mail to email@example.com and thank you in advance for your trust.
Agreement for the data processing:
With your application, you give your approval that we are allowed to save, collect and process your personal data for the assessment, the evaluation of your skills and the conveyance of information con-cerning job chances and projects. You are interested in getting informed about potential jobs and pro-ject opportunities and that after your agreement Schultes & Partner is allowed to send personal data from your application to interested clients. We ask you to put a blocking note on every confidential information regarding your last employer. You can revoke your approval at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, your personal data will be deleted immediately.
- Print this Job:
Your application of course is free of charge
Traveling expenses to our office in order to get to know you are not covered in any way.